INDIA AND INTERNATIONAL
The Isaimani Foundation was first established on
March 24, 1989 to bring about an educational and cultural
renaissance of Tamilians worldwide. The International(US)
Wing of the Foundation was inaugurated in the US during
Dr. Siva Chidambaram's concert in Philadelphia, on
Tamil New Year's Day, April 13, 1996. Isaimani Foundation
India and International does pioneering service in
medicine, music and culture, with the patronage from
philanthropists and other institutions.
ACTIVITIES OF THE ISAIMANI FOUNDATION:
- Medical, monetary and humanitarian help to the sick and needy, women and
children, and those suffering from endstage diseases.
- Deputing young talents to learn music or related arts to
interested gurus and contacts with intitutions to give
them a platform for performances.
- Contributions toward the welfare of children internationally
have been made. Particular attention was given to
the children of Eastern European and African countries.
- Special activities through temples and cultural organizations
to promote culture and music in the youth.
- Publication of ancient and contemporary literature,
like Thirukkural, Silappadigaram, and Tholkappiyam.
- Recording of ancient and contemporary literature as
mentioned above for their posterity and preservation.
These recordings/lecture demonstrations are to be broadcast
through international Broadcasting Corporations' Tamil services.
- Funding for scholarships to deserving and needy
students for the books, tuitions, etc.,
especially children of artists, musicians and press.
- Feed and clothe the poor through the Foundation and
other organizations such as Thiruvannaamalai and
Vadalur Ashrams and other city orphanages.
- Help towards marriage expenses for poor artists' children.
- Help towards last rites of musicians, whose
families do not have financial support.
- Donation of medical books to poor medical college students,
surgical and medical help, and provision of medicines, for retired musicians.
- Recommends candidates from families of
musicians and tamil language scholars and workers to enter
professional courses in institutions, which have specific
- Created Endowments, in Dr. Sirkali's memory, to present
medals and scholarships to encourage deserving students, in
Madras and Annamalai Universities, colleges
and polytechnics and other reputed insitutions, to work
hard towards the prestigious awards and achieve their goals.
- In collaboration with Government and Quasi Government
organizations, the Foundation spreads its goals of music,
culture and medicine.
For more information on the Activities of Isaimani
Foundation India and International, please e-mail or
write to Dr. Sirkali G. Siva Chidambaram, Isai Illam, Madras-600 028, India.
Generous donors and patrons are encouraged to make their
donations to the Isaimani Foundation in India, which is
tax-exempt under 80G of IT ACT. The prestigious
donors of this Foundation have found that
their contributions have served a genuine and deserving
purpose, without any noisy publicity. Their divine contributions
bring peace to their hearts, since the Foundation treats it
Godly and insists on dedicating its service to the community
at large, following the footsteps of the Great Soul, who
worked for divine life through divine music.